Candle, Wax melt & Diffuser Care
At Quaid Candles we want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from our candles, wax melts and diffusers . We take great pride in using only the finest quality ingredients and materials.
- Always place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, to keep the flame as steady as possible.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim the wick to 5mm each time before burning. Long wicks can cause a high flame and potential flaring.
- If the flame becomes too high, extinguish, let cool and trim the wick.
- Avoid burning the candle to the end.
- Only burn for 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never move a lighting candle.
- Keep diffusers out of direct sunlight for maximum lifespan and away from heat sources
- Only use one wax melt cube at a single time.